We are looking for artistic responses to the theme Through Her Eyes for the third issue of our online journal.
• We are accepting art done in any medium - from videos to paint, sculpture to performance art, we want to see it.
• Submissions should be emailed in .jpg, .png, .pdf, .mp4 or .mov format or as a youtube or vimeo link.
• In the body of your email you should include a biography of no more than 100 words containing your name and a bit about yourself, your art, your inspiration and the thought process behind your work. You may also include a link to a website or an online portfolio which showcases you work.
-POETRY & FICTION-
• We are accepting submissions of poetry and short fiction in any style - traditional, experimental, spoken word and anything in between.
• Prose and short-fiction must not exceed 2,000 words; poetry must not exceed 60 lines.
• Please attach your submission to the email as a .docx, .doc or .pdf file; audio submissions must be sent as .mp3; video submissions must be sent as .mp4, .mov, or Youtube or Vimeo links.
• Please include in the body of your email a biography of no more than 100 words containing your name and a short paragraph about yourself and the inspiration behind your work.
• Music of all genres and styles will be considered - from classical to experimental, hit us up.
• Please attach your work as a .mp3 file and include in the body of your email a short biography containing your name and a bit about yourself and the inspiration behind this submission, as well as your work more generally.
• We are accepting non-fiction prose in the form of short articles, creative or experimental essays, and snapshots from the life of a creative, which could include the author.
• The submission should not exceed 1,500 words.
• Submissions should be sent as an attachment in .docx, .doc or .pdf form, and in the body of your email you should include a biography of no more than 100 words containing your name, date of birth, occupation and the inspiration behind your work.
We believe that art shouldn’t all fit into tidy boxes. If your work combines various art forms, does not entirely suit any of the below categories, or if you have any queries about submissions, drop us an email and we can advise you on submitting to our journal.